Double click to zoom
This item is universal and has no fitments.
Brand Hydraulics FC51-1/2 Flow Control Valve
- Precision ground chrome plated spool for long life.
- Diamond honed spool bore provides consistent spool fit with low leakage.
- Every valve is factory tested for shutoff, linearity, max. flow & pressure compensation.
- High lift ball spring relief valve.
- The FCR-51 full range pressure compensating variable flow control is designed so that the orifice area varies as the lever is rotated. Fluid travels past the variable orifice, through the compensator spool and then out the controlled flow port. The flow out of the CF port is proportional to the orifice area which can vary from closed to open. Once the pressure on the CF port increases above the relief setting, the relief valve opens and diverts flow to the EX port while maintaining pressure on the CF port. The EX port must be plumbed back to tank for the relief to function. The sum of the controlled flow and the excess flow equal the inlet flow, and as the controlled flow increases the excess flow decreases. Both outlets are pressure compensated by a spool that maintains a constant flow while adjusting for pressure. Hunting between a compensated pump and the valve is dampened with a dashpot on the compensator spool.
- Cast iron body.
- Flow Range: 0-16 GPM
- 1/2" Work Flow Ports
- No relief
- Heat treated spools
- Buna-N O-Rings
- Maximum Operating Pressure 3000 PSI.
- Recommended Filtration 30 micron.